Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nuance Communications ( NUAN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Nuance Communications rose $0.17 (1.2%) to $14.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,336,471 shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,702,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.13-$14.36 after having opened the day at $14.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.08. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: China Information Technology ( CNIT), up 9.9%, icad ( ICAD), up 9.2%, Daegis ( DAEG), up 4.1% and GRAVITY ( GRVY), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nuance Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.