- 4-Week # shares sold: 20,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 20,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 21,075
The natural foods distributor faces its FY1Q results Wednesday with the same worries as grocers.
Amazon's self-checkout concept fits well with its rumored plan to open a chain of grocery stores. Will Amazon keep the technology for itself, or license it to other retailers?
Wall Street still thinks Whole Foods is an unsubstantiated risk, even with management reconstruction afoot.
Shares of Kroger were higher Thursday despite lowering the high end of its full-year profit forecast.