Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Kimco Realty ( KIM) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Kimco Realty fell $0.25 (-1.2%) to $20.86 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,293,884 shares of Kimco Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,754,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.85-$21.21 after having opened the day at $21.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.11. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Icahn ( IEP), down 10.7%, IFM Investments ( CTC), down 5.0%, Armada Hoffler Properties ( AHH), down 4.1% and HMG/Courtland Properties ( HMG), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Kimco Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.