Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Allegheny Technologies ( ATI) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Allegheny Technologies fell $0.69 (-2.0%) to $33.13 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,026,051 shares of Allegheny Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,359,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.11-$34.13 after having opened the day at $33.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.82. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 9.8%, Highway Holdings ( HIHO), down 8.7%, Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), down 5.5% and Alamo Group ( ALG), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Allegheny Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.