Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International fell $0.63 (-1.8%) to $34.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,029,982 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,732,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.00-$34.67 after having opened the day at $34.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.69. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Post Holdings ( POST), down 6.5%, Boulder Brands ( BDBD), down 5.0%, Inventure Foods ( SNAK), down 4.7% and Omega Protein Corporation ( OME), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.