Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Affiliated Managers Group ( AMG) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Affiliated Managers Group fell $2.31 (-1.1%) to $202.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 230,674 shares of Affiliated Managers Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 364,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $202.75-$205.09 after having opened the day at $204.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $205.10. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), down 11.6%, ProShs II:UlS Silver ( ZSL), down 5.9%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 5.1% and World Acceptance Corporation ( WRLD), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Affiliated Managers Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.