Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Sap fell $0.99 (-1.2%) to $81.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 956,231 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,121,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.30-$82.15 after having opened the day at $81.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.40. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: The9 ( NCTY), down 7.6%, CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 6.5%, Synchronoss Technologies ( SNCR), down 5.8% and NQ Mobile ( NQ), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.