Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Henry Schein ( HSIC) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Henry Schein rose $1.74 (1.5%) to $115.22 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 836,089 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 357,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $112.80-$115.35 after having opened the day at $113.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.48. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Huttig Building Products ( HBPI), up 9.9%, HD Supply Holdings ( HDS), up 6.3%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 5.3% and DXP ( DXPE), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Henry Schein Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.