Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Wendy's ( WEN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Wendy's rose $0.13 (1.6%) to $8.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,700,215 shares of Wendy's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,171,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.26-$8.59 after having opened the day at $8.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.35. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Qunar Cayman Islands Ltd ADR ( QUNR), up 6.2%, Ctrip.com International ( CTRP), up 5.2%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 3.3% and Renren ( RENN), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Wendy's Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.