Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetEase ( NTES) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, NetEase rose $1.29 (1.8%) to $72.56 on light volume. Throughout the day, 544,272 shares of NetEase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 778,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $70.06-$72.65 after having opened the day at $70.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.27. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: SINA Corporation ( SINA), up 6.8%, Twitter ( TWTR), up 5.8%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), up 5.2% and Baidu ( BIDU), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.