Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs rose $0.90 (1.3%) to $70.64 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 847,989 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 445,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.02-$70.80 after having opened the day at $69.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.74. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 18.0%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 10.6%, 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), up 6.0% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.