Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Incyte ( INCY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Incyte rose $1.67 (3.6%) to $47.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,821,844 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,716,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.77-$48.40 after having opened the day at $46.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.15. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Enanta Pharmaceuticals ( ENTA), up 28.6%, Relypsa ( RLYP), up 16.6%, Acceleron Pharma ( XLRN), up 9.8% and Xencor ( XNCR), up 9.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.