Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Huntsman Corporation ( HUN) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Huntsman Corporation rose $0.36 (1.5%) to $23.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,789,108 shares of Huntsman Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,019,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.58-$24.09 after having opened the day at $23.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.62. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Senomyx ( SNMX), up 8.1%, BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), up 3.1%, Dow Chemical ( DOW), up 2.4% and Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Huntsman Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.