- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,635
- 24-Week # shares sold: 17,136
- 12-Week # shares sold: 17,900
- 24-Week # shares sold: 83,618
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,153
- 24-Week # shares sold: 32,729
As media companies surrender to the truth of the Google/Facebook duopoly and face the Netflix era in global entertainment, bigger is not only better -- it may be the only way forward.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Norwegian Cruise Line, iRobot, Bank of America, Portola Pharmaceuticals and more.
Why is this market so lacking in follow-through? Jim Cramer says the guy in the White House is only part of the problem.
Verizon is on thin ice with a disappointing quarter and the Yahoo data breach.