DETROIT, Dec. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global businesses of all sizes face pervasive technology failures, with more than half registering a significant technology failure within the past year and 81 percent indicating they had the same fiasco occur multiple times, a Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR) survey found. The major survey conducted on behalf of the technology performance company measured the frequency and severity of technology failures and the financial impact those failures have on the business.
- Forty-eight percent said they experience tech-performance issues daily.
- Three of four reported that the frequency of failures is increasing or staying the same.
- Fifty-one percent have recorded a major tech failure within the past 4-12 months.
- Four of five (81%) indicated the same major tech failure has occurred multiple times.
- Only one-third regularly collects data and quantifies the impact of failures.