1. Delta Air Lines Inc. ( DAL): Provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $24.34B, most recent closing price at $28.60.
3. Spirit Airlines, Inc. ( SAVE): Provides passenger airline service primarily to leisure travelers and travelers visiting friends and relatives. Market cap at $3.24B, most recent closing price at $44.62.
4. United Continental Holdings, Inc. ( UAL): Engages in the provision of passenger and cargo air transportation services. Market cap at $13.76B, most recent closing price at $38.54.
5. Southwest Airlines Co. ( LUV): Operates as a passenger airline that provides scheduled air transportation in the United States. Market cap at $12.87B, most recent closing price at $18.31.
6. JetBlue Airways Corporation ( JBLU): Provides passenger air transportation services in the United States. Market cap at $2.37B, most recent closing price at $8.29. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Market capitalizations sourced from Zacks Invesment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)