Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Telefonica Brasil S.A ( VIV) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Telefonica Brasil S.A fell $0.27 (-1.4%) to $18.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,260,510 shares of Telefonica Brasil S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,540,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.81-$19.25 after having opened the day at $19.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.14. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: WPCS International ( WPCS), down 13.3%, Wireless Telecom Group ( WTT), down 10.0%, Lumos Networks ( LMOS), down 9.7% and Pendrell ( PCO), down 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Telefonica Brasil S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.