Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Chart Industries ( GTLS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Chart Industries fell $2.02 (-2.2%) to $90.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,117,656 shares of Chart Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 489,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.82-$93.10 after having opened the day at $92.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.04. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: OSI Systems ( OSIS), down 26.8%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 9.3%, Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), down 7.7% and Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Chart Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.