Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Edwards Life ( EW) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Edwards Life fell $3.56 (-5.4%) to $62.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,912,744 shares of Edwards Life exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,499,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.91-$64.33 after having opened the day at $62.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.29. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 42.4%, Curis ( CRIS), down 18.7%, Array BioPharma ( ARRY), down 12.5% and Alliance HealthCare Services ( AIQ), down 12.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Edwards Life Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.