Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Biogen Idec ( BIIB) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Biogen Idec fell $4.72 (-1.6%) to $286.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,129,263 shares of Biogen Idec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,200,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $284.70-$293.20 after having opened the day at $292.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $290.90. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 42.4%, Curis ( CRIS), down 18.7%, Array BioPharma ( ARRY), down 12.5% and Conatus Pharmaceuticals ( CNAT), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Biogen Idec Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.