Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PVH ( PVH) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, PVH fell $2.68 (-2.1%) to $127.43 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,677,212 shares of PVH exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 917,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $127.28-$130.70 after having opened the day at $130.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.11. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), down 4.8%, Orient Paper ( ONP), down 4.7%, Quiksilver ( ZQK), down 4.4% and Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PVH Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.