Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Foot Locker ( FL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Foot Locker fell $0.49 (-1.2%) to $38.72 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,247,462 shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,890,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.62-$39.50 after having opened the day at $39.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.21. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), down 7.6%, China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 5.8%, Superior Uniform Group ( SGC), down 4.8% and Orient Paper ( ONP), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Foot Locker Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.