Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EMC Corporation ( EMC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, EMC Corporation fell $0.32 (-1.3%) to $23.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 27,908,276 shares of EMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 20,647,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.59-$24.09 after having opened the day at $24.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.00. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 8.8%, voxeljet AG ADR ( VJET), down 6.8%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 4.7% and Transact Technologies ( TACT), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full EMC Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.