Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eastman Chemical Company ( EMN) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Eastman Chemical Company fell $0.85 (-1.1%) to $75.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,448,346 shares of Eastman Chemical Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,552,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.14-$76.24 after having opened the day at $76.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.21. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Oil-Dri Corporation of America ( ODC), down 13.8%, Metabolix ( MBLX), down 11.0%, Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), down 5.5% and Gulf Resources ( GURE), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Eastman Chemical Company Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.