Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CenturyLink ( CTL) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, CenturyLink rose $0.45 (1.4%) to $31.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,748,924 shares of CenturyLink exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,778,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.01-$31.67 after having opened the day at $31.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.07. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 27.7%, DragonWave ( DRWI), up 16.5%, Barracuda Networks ( CUDA), up 9.9% and Ceragon Networks ( CRNT), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CenturyLink Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.