Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $3.19 (1.9%) to $171.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,329,481 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,771,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $167.01-$173.65 after having opened the day at $169.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $168.71. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Twitter ( TWTR), up 9.3%, Groupon ( GRPN), up 5.8%, Wix.com ( WIX), up 3.1% and Montage Technology Group ( MONT), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.