Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers rose $0.69 (2.1%) to $33.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,219,695 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,559,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.00-$34.00 after having opened the day at $33.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.89. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Highway Holdings ( HIHO), up 24.6%, MFRI ( MFRI), up 12.3%, Ideal Power ( IPWR), up 10.6% and UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.