Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DaVita HealthCare Partners ( DVA) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, DaVita HealthCare Partners rose $3.91 (6.7%) to $62.17 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,652,172 shares of DaVita HealthCare Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,826,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.47-$62.78 after having opened the day at $58.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.26. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Given Imaging ( GIVN), up 27.1%, NeuroMetrix ( NURO), up 12.8%, Arrhythmia Research Technology ( HRT), up 8.6% and SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), up 8.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full DaVita HealthCare Partners Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.