Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose $0.53 (1.1%) to $51.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,182,001 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,294,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.51-$52.00 after having opened the day at $50.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.68. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Hemispherx Biopharma ( HEB), up 60.0%, Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), up 16.5%, Atossa Genetics ( ATOS), up 14.7% and Coronado Biosciences ( CNDO), up 13.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.