Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rock-Tenn Company ( RKT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Rock-Tenn Company rose $1.89 (2.0%) to $95.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 757,610 shares of Rock-Tenn Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 799,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $94.43-$96.55 after having opened the day at $94.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.06. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 4.7%, Vince ( VNCE), up 4.5%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 3.8% and Gildan Activewear ( GIL), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rock-Tenn Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.