Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bunge ( BG) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Bunge rose $1.08 (1.3%) to $82.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 861,206 shares of Bunge exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 819,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $80.67-$82.04 after having opened the day at $80.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.94. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), up 18.4%, Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 9.5%, Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 7.5% and Gruma S.A.B. de C.V ( GMK), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bunge Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.