Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) announced today that its Frontier Secure business unit is partnering with CSID, the leading provider of global, enterprise-level identity protection and fraud detection solutions and technologies. Frontier Secure’s robust portfolio of identity protection services will be enhanced by the same CSID solutions that enable businesses and government organizations around the globe to protect the identities of members and consumers. According to Kelly Morgan, Vice President and General Manager of Frontier Secure, “The success of cyber security is measured by what does not happen – your credit ratings remain unblemished, your email is never hacked, and spyware does not invade your business or home network. We are committed to partnerships that proactively ensure customers receive the best in cyber protection.” Frontier Secure Identity Protection offers:
- Triple Bureau Credit MonitoringProvides early detection of potentially fraudulent credit activity.
- Global ID Monitoring A proprietary Internet surveillance technology detects when personal information is being traded and/or sold online.
- Social Security Number TraceYour SSN is one of the most important numbers in your life. This service reports all names, aliases and addresses associated with your SSN.
- Lost Wallet ServicesThis service assists with canceling (and reissuing) missing credit cards, driver’s license, passport, and other identity information that could compromise you for years to come.
- Identity Theft RestorationCertified Restoration Specialists provide comprehensive fraud assessment and in-depth support until resolution is complete. This team is there to help you get your life back.
“Identity theft continues to be a significant issue for consumers, and is a category of crime that is growing more prominent each and every day,” states Joe Ross, President of CSID. “CSID offers companies a comprehensive array of identity protection and restoration to help their consumers combat identity theft, and we’re proud to partner with Frontier Secure to help power their identity protection offering.”About Frontier Communications Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings, specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontier's approximately 13,900 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available at www.frontier.com . About Frontier Secure Frontier Secure offers innovative products and services to protect every aspect of digital life, including computer security, cloud backup & sharing, identity protection, equipment protection and 24/7 premium U.S.-based technical support. These products and services are sold nationwide directly to consumers and small businesses, and wholesale through strategic partnerships through either a private brand or the Frontier Secure brand. Frontier Secure agents provide premium tier one and tier two support to consumers and small business customers. About CSID CSID is the leading provider of global, enterprise level identity protection and fraud detection solutions and technologies. Its advanced solutions enable the world’s leading businesses and government organizations to take a proactive approach to protecting the identities of their members and consumers. CSID has a comprehensive array of identity protection and fraud detection services. Its solutions scale globally. It innovates and adapts. It moves quickly. CSID powers more than 80 percent of the retail identity protection industry. For more information, visit www.csid.com. For more information visit Frontier Secure or Frontier Strategic Partnerships or call 1-888-620-3663.