- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,000
Another day, another Wells Fargo scandal. But this too shall pass.
The FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile for the fourth quarter of 2016 shows increasing exposures to construction and development loans, which are potential problems for these 14 community banks.
The FDIC has released positive data for community banks, but these 14 banks have rallied too far too fast.