- 4-Week # shares sold: 17,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 20,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 24,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 20,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 53,732
Financial stocks should do well this year, despite what fourth-quarter profits show.
The chip manufacturing giant's outlook fits with reports of iPhone 7 order cuts, and points to a conservative stance on future iPhone 8 orders.
Skyworks Solutions might've been downgraded but Cramer continues to like other semiconductor stocks.
The small business survey signals more building, more hiring, and more buying, Jim Cramer says.