- Schwab Private Client™ – An ongoing relationship with a dedicated Charles Schwab & Co., Financial Consultant with non-discretionary advice provided by Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory, Inc.
- Schwab Managed Account Connection Strategies
- Windhaven® Strategies – Broadly diversified investment strategies composed primarily of ETFs that strive to capture growth in rising markets while seeking to reduce exposure in declining ones.
- ThomasPartners™ Dividend Growth Strategy – A dividend income-focused money management strategy that provides a disciplined approach through diversified equity holdings based upon bottom- up fundamental analysis.
- Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. Managed Strategies – Strategies that leverage Schwab Equity Ratings®, an approach to identifying stocks that may outperform the market in the coming year.
- Schwab Managed Portfolios™ – Diversified portfolios of either mutual funds or ETFs designed for a range of investment strategies and managed by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc.
DisclosuresWindhaven strategies, both versions of the ThomasPartners Dividend Growth Strategy and strategies managed by CSIM are available through Schwab's Managed Account Connection program. Please read Schwab's Disclosure Brochure for important information and disclosures relating to Schwab Managed Account Connection and Schwab Managed Account Services™. In addition, please refer to the Windhaven, ThomasPartners or CSIM Form ADV Part 2A for more information. Schwab makes available other equity strategies in its managed account programs that focus on dividend-paying stocks, including strategies that are managed by firms that are unaffiliated with Schwab. Portfolio management for Windhaven, ThomasPartners and CSIM managed account strategies is provided for by Windhaven, ThomasPartners and CSIM, respectively. All three are registered investment advisors and affiliates of Schwab. Diversification strategies do not ensure a profit and do not protect against losses in declining markets. Investments in managed accounts should be considered in view of a larger, more diversified investment portfolio. Please read Schwab's Disclosure Brochure for important information and disclosures relating to Schwab Managed Portfolios and Schwab Managed Account Services. In addition, please see the manager’s (Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc.’s) Form ADV Part 2. Portfolio management for SMP strategies is provided by Charles Schwab Investment Advisory, Inc., a registered investment advisor and an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”). Through its operating subsidiaries, The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) provides a full range of securities brokerage, banking, money management and financial advisory services to individual investors and independent investment advisors. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC, www.sipc.org), and affiliates offer a complete range of investment services and products including an extensive selection of mutual funds; financial planning and investment advice; retirement plan and equity compensation plan services; compliance and trade monitoring solutions; referrals to independent fee-based investment advisors; and custodial, operational and trading support for independent, fee-based investment advisors through Schwab Advisor Services. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides banking and lending services and products. More information is available at www.schwab.com and www.aboutschwab.com. Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Please note that there are certain eligibility requirements for working with a dedicated Financial Consultant.(1213-8426)