Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ubiquiti Networks fell $3.48 (-8.7%) to $36.47 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,724,604 shares of Ubiquiti Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 836,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.30-$38.10 after having opened the day at $37.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.95. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: IDT Corporation Class B ( IDT), down 7.5%, InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 6.3%, Linktone ( LTON), down 5.5% and Towerstream Corporation ( TWER), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ubiquiti Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.