Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sohu.com ( SOHU) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Sohu.com fell $1.21 (-1.7%) to $68.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,389,224 shares of Sohu.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,643,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.45-$70.96 after having opened the day at $70.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.01. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Rally Software Development ( RALY), down 25.3%, SeaChange International ( SEAC), down 16.5%, ReneSola ( SOL), down 15.6% and Yingli Green Energy Holding Company ( YGE), down 10.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sohu.com Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.