Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Family Dollar Stores ( FDO) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Family Dollar Stores fell $1.62 (-2.4%) to $65.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,952,247 shares of Family Dollar Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,119,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.20-$66.99 after having opened the day at $66.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.60. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA), down 20.5%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 13.4%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 12.6% and Big Lots ( BIG), down 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Family Dollar Stores Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.