Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Camden Property ( CPT) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Camden Property fell $1.01 (-1.6%) to $60.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 530,072 shares of Camden Property exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 593,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.93-$61.66 after having opened the day at $61.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.13. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Amrep Corporation ( AXR), down 3.7%, RE/MAX Holdings Inc Class A ( RMAX), down 3.0%, Wheeler Real Estate Investment ( WHLR), down 2.8% and Rait Financial ( RAS), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Camden Property Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.