Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation fell $2.30 (-2.9%) to $77.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,111,347 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,043,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.02-$80.85 after having opened the day at $80.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.61. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), down 7.6%, Phoenix New Media ( FENG), down 6.2%, Youku Tudou Inc ADR repr Class A ( YOKU), down 4.4% and YY ( YY), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.