Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Medical ( RMTI) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Medical fell $0.42 (-2.9%) to $14.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 463,613 shares of Rockwell Medical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,181,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.24-$14.90 after having opened the day at $14.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.67. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Uroplasty ( UPI), down 9.7%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 7.5%, EnteroMedics ( ETRM), down 6.7% and Cooper Companies ( COO), down 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Medical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.