Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Canadian Solar ( CSIQ) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Canadian Solar fell $1.50 (-5.2%) to $27.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,774,743 shares of Canadian Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,840,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.20-$29.55 after having opened the day at $29.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.07. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: ReneSola ( SOL), down 15.6%, Yingli Green Energy Holding Company ( YGE), down 10.8%, Netlist ( NLST), down 8.1% and RF Industries ( RFIL), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Canadian Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.