Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals fell $3.95 (-7.0%) to $52.63 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,037,923 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,078,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.56-$57.24 after having opened the day at $56.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.58. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 41.5%, Ariad Pharmaceuticals ( ARIA), down 10.9%, Idenix Pharmaceuticals ( IDIX), down 8.5% and Neuralstem ( CUR), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.