Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Fleetcor Technologies fell $3.46 (-2.8%) to $118.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,096,246 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 805,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.63-$120.21 after having opened the day at $119.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.19. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA), down 20.5%, China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), down 5.2%, Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), down 4.8% and YY ( YY), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.