Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica fell $0.78 (-1.1%) to $69.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,862,026 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,805,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.26-$70.83 after having opened the day at $70.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.62. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Forward Industries ( FORD), down 6.1%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), down 5.2%, Herbalife ( HLF), down 4.7% and Vera Bradley ( VRA), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.