Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Hasbro fell $0.61 (-1.2%) to $51.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,888,878 shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,533,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.70-$52.92 after having opened the day at $52.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.37. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Johnson Outdoors ( JOUT), down 4.4%, Eastman Kodak Company ( KODK), down 1.8%, VeriFone Systems ( PAY), down 1.7% and Emerson Radio ( MSN), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.