Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sysco Corporation ( SYY) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Sysco Corporation rose $0.74 (2.2%) to $34.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,387,595 shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,744,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.79-$34.31 after having opened the day at $33.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.57. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Global Partners ( GLP), up 4.5%, LKQ Corporation ( LKQ), up 4.2%, VOXX International ( VOXX), up 3.8% and Wesco International ( WCC), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sysco Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.