Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Copart ( CPRT) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Copart rose $0.49 (1.4%) to $35.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 605,879 shares of Copart exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,096,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.38-$35.79 after having opened the day at $35.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.27. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: DGSE Companies ( DGSE), up 3.9%, Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation ( BGFV), up 2.9%, HSN ( HSNI), up 2.7% and CSS Industries ( CSS), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Copart Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.