Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $0.88 (1.3%) to $66.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,019,456 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,675,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.27-$66.97 after having opened the day at $66.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.87. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), up 18.8%, Cache ( CACH), up 8.0%, Lumber Liquidators Holdings ( LL), up 6.8% and China Nepstar Chain Drugstore ( NPD), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.