Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation rose $1.37 (1.4%) to $96.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,785,057 shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,096,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $95.90-$96.94 after having opened the day at $95.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.43. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: 500.com Ltd ADR ( WBAI), up 19.5%, Luby's ( LUB), up 7.2%, Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), up 6.2% and MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.